Ticket aquanale 2021
At the bottom of the price list, you can find further information about your admission ticket.
The aquanale 2021 Ticket Shop will be available here as of June 2021.
Box office EUR 38.00
Box office EUR 15.00
- Login or register for the first time at the Ticket Shop
- Select desired ticket and complete the order transaction
- After completing the order transaction the ticket is available as a download
- Print out your ticket or download to your mobile device
Please note that this admission ticket is personalised and is not transferrable.
The aquanale entrance ticket is also valid for FSB – International Trade Fair for public space, sports and leisure facilities
The online prices for tickets are valid for orders in the Ticket Shop. At the box office only the box office prices apply.
Make use of your advantages:
- Up to 28% savings
- No waiting times at the box office
- Free travel ticket
You can pay by PayPal or credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express) in the Ticket Shop.
The aquanale is a trade fair. It is open to:
- Swimming pool constructors
- Sauna constructors
- Sauna facilities/Wellness facilities operators
- Public swimming pools operators
- (Wellness-)hotels, health resorts, SPA, fitness operators
- Engineers/building contractors
- Sanitary companies
- Private pool owner/operators
Koelnmesse GmbH reserves the right to conduct suitable trade visitor inspections on site.
Children and youths
Admission is free for children up to 6 years of age who are accompanied by parents. Children between the ages 7 and 16 require a separate reduced admission ticket and will only be admitted if they are accompanied by an adult.
It is prohibited to bring dogs and other pets to our fair grounds.
You will receive your free travel ticket in a separate e-mail. For use of the public transport system please print out the PDF file in size A4 or download the PDF file to your mobile device.
The free travel ticket (2nd class) is valid for public transport in the expanded network of the Rhein Sieg Transportoperated by the Rhein Sieg Transport Authority (VRS) .
Exempted are trains of the Deutsche Bahn AG subject to a surcharge, e.g. the IC/EC or ICE.
The public transport ticket only provides authorization for arrival and departure in the context of a visit to Koelnmesse GmbH within the indicated period of the trade fair. It is non-transferable and only valid in connection with a valid photo identification and an admission ticket of Koelnmesse GmbH.
Further travel information can be found under the rubric Travel and accommodation