Why you should exhibit at aquanale
Complete concentration for the future. From 2019 on, the "Public Pool sector" from FSB will be integrated into aquanale. The international trade fair develops together with the international market, the boundaries between the private and the public pool sector are often overlapping.
- A day sequence identical to FSB and the merging of the swimming pool areas will enhance the synergies already existing.
- Clearly defined theme worlds help to guide visitors even more effectively and optimise visitor frequency.
- All of theleading international brand-name manufacturers are represent; many new brands and design ideas are on display, and there is a greater variety of products.
- An excellent overview of all the relevant product categories, pioneering trends and new high-turnover products and innovations.
- The event programme will offer an exciting mix of information, events and communication, with the International Swimming Pool and Wellness FORUM .
- The legendary AQUANIGHT will be once more a party in a class of its own!
- In 2017, more than 85% of the exhibitors stated they would recommend participation in the aquanale 2019 in Cologne to a business associate.
- Great turnover and export opportunities due to the presence of more than 26,600 trade visitors from over 110 countries. More than 60% of the trade visitors came from outside Germany.
- Widespread, comprehensive media coverage is guaranteed!
- Cologne facts for aquanale: Not just anywhere, right In the thick of things!
Cologne, home to aquanale, lies in the heart of Europe. The modern trade fair halls are located on the river Rhine, directly opposite the famous Cologne Cathedral. Easy to reach from all directions – by car or by train. Cologne/Bonn Airport is just eight minutes away by train. Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Amsterdam and Brussels airports can be reached quickly by Intercity Express train.
Meeting place for the industry
Here you'll meet all your direct contacts at one place. Exchange ideas with your industry peers on services, products and the latest developments.Learn more about the fair
Central in every respect
The Cologne site is easy to reach for customers at home and abroad. Thanks to the fair site being located in the city center, there are many hotels in the immediate vicinity.Learn more about the Cologne site
Plenty of room for your ideas
On one of Europe's largest trade fair grounds you can plan any presentation and events of any kind - and with the Koelnmesse organisation, you have a dynamic associate to assist you.Learn more about the exhibition grounds
Become an exhibitor
Register as an exhibitor and find out about the costs and terms and conditions.Register and calculate the costs